You’re in good hands
Sally is more than a counsellor, she is a Registered Clinical Psychotherapist with a Masters degree in Gestalt therapy. She also draws on her diverse knowledge and background to support clients through difficult times and help them fulfil their goals. Sally consults with Employee Assistance Programs, corporate health and well-being coaching organisations, and was until recently was a board member and volunteer for not-for-profit organisations.
Sally brings a holistic whole-body approach to all her work. Her limitless energy and relationship-based counselling is warm and conversational, helping people to increase self-awareness and become free from patterns of ‘fixed’ behaviours – patterns which can limit a sense of satisfaction and an ability to grow and change.
She comes from a family line of counsellors and psychotherapists and is passionate about supporting others. Her own sense of growth and development opened her mind to connecting studies about the body, mind and spirituality. She utilises her own sense of well being to be present to support others to grow and live more fulfilling lives.
Sally Walsh Credentials
- Registered Clinical Psychotherapist (Gestalt Therapist)
- 8 years in Private Practice
- Masters in Gestalt Therapy
- Ms Sally Walsh PACFA Reg. Clinical
- EAP Provider
- Provider for private health funds such as: Medibank Provider, BUPA Provider, ahm Provider, ARHG (encompassing St Luke’s Health, Phoenix Health, CUA, Police Health, and Emergency Services Health), GU Health provider, The Doctors’ Health Fund.
- Current HLTAID003 Provide First Aid; Working with Children Check and Police Check
Further training and interventions:
Depth Enquiry (similar to EMDR)
including: Sand Play, Art Therapy, Somatic – body-orientated talking, Sensorimotor and Trauma Informed, Person Centred, Strengths Approach and Emotionally Focussed informed, including Couple Therapy, Perinatal, Post-natal, anxiety and depression, Mental Health First Aid, Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), ACT Workplace Coaching and Organisational Change, Lifeline ASIST.
Holistic Care Plans can be provided for additional support with a doctor or a variety of health professionals to suit an individuals needs.
We offer a space that is welcoming, safe & confidential